Dutton B Plus 1.8 Zetec

Dutton B Plus 1.8 Zetec

Postby gordyl2005 » Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm

here is my Dutton B plus kit car. It is fitted with a low mileage 1.8 zetec black top engine running with a 2.0 pinto weber carb. The gearbox used is 4 speed

I have own this car for about 2 years now and it has gave me no trouble what so ever.
It is MOTd to August 2015. the car it self has only done a couple of hundred miles if even since then.

The dutton drives well and has very good acceleration through gears. It gets alot of looks when out in it

It has a good leather weather hood and doors as you can see in the pictures.

There is alot of paper work with the car as can be seen in one of the pictures. the original purchase receipt and build manual is also present along with lots of previous MOT certs

The bad bits.
a few small marks around the body work as would be expected. there is no cracks etc, just small chips
the rev counter does not work. this again has not been completed since engine was fitted as it never bother me, but should not be to hard to sort out
wiper washer bottle. this was removed when engine was fitted and have not got around to relocating it. It has passed 2 MOTS like this. this too will come with car

Please remember this is a low budget kit car. It has no carpet, heater so my not be to some peoples tastes .however dont let this put you off as it starts stops and drives well and looks good.

I am an honest seller and have described this car as accurate as possible as not to disappoint.

Any question please call 07768423752 or email. more photos can be emailed on request. No time wasters please.

Looking £2350 or nearest offer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gordyl2005

Return to Cars For Sale